Considered by the Chinese as one of the three holy fruits with peach and lemon, the grapefruit was a symbol of prosperity and fertility. Also highly prized by the Greeks and the Romans, the hesperide has a crisp freshness: known for its rich terroir and unique soil, the Salta region enhances the citrus' intensity. Blended with verbena and hyacinth, the grapefruit fragrance is aromatic.
Head Notes- Verbena
Heart Notes- Grapefruit
Base Notes- Hyacinth
- CLASSIC Burning Time: 55 to 60 Hours
- Dimensions: 6.5cm H
- Made in France
How to burn your Cire Trudon Candle?
In order to make the most of your candle we recommended burning it until the whole surface is liquid, in order to free the wick and ensure perfect burning when it is next used.
- Do not leave your candle to burn for more than three consecutive hours, in order to preserve its perfume.
- Leave it to cool down completely before using it again and remove the burnt part of the wick. To prevent any smoke when you put it out, dip the wick into the wax and take it out again immediately. Arrange it in the center, ready for re-lighting.
- Keep the candles away from children, flammable objects and fragile surfaces. Never leave them to burn unattended.
- Do not let the flame reach the bottom of your glass so that the glass does not get hot; leave 0.5cm of wax at the bottom of the glass.