Ourika is a sensual escape, an exploration of iris' spicy character. Grown in fertile valleys and gardens since Antiquity , iris is also played a role in the Egyptian mythology: highly symbolic, iris is associated to Horus, the falcon God that brings the sky and the earth together.
Head Notes - Gardenia, Rose, Magnolia
Heart Notes - Benzoin, Pink Pepper
Base Notes - Iris
- CLASSIC Burning Time: 55 to 60 Hours
- Dimensions: 6.5cm H
- Made in France
How to burn your Cire Trudon candle?
In order to make the most of your candle we recommended burning it until the whole surface is liquid , in order to free the wick and ensure perfect burning when it is next used.
- Do not leave your candle to burn for more than three consecutive hours, in order to preserve its perfume.
- Leave it to cool down completely before using it again and remove the burnt part of the wick. To prevent any smoke when you put it put, dip the wick into the wax and take it out again immediately. Arrange it in the center, ready for re-lighting.
- Keep the candles away from children, flammable objects and fragile surfaces. Never leave them to burn unattended.
- Do not let the flame reach the bottom of your glass so that the glass does not get hot; leave 0.5 cm of wax at the bottom of the glass.