Imported from Australia by British botanists at the turn of the 19th Century, mimosa has since become the Cote d'Azur's floret: the solar bushes now blossom on the hillsides of the Esterel Massif . A wild vegetal composition, the Esterel perfume is a vibrant and delicate as the mimosa's clusters.
Head Notes - Bergamot peel
Heart Notes - Mimosa
Base Notes - Iris
- CLASSIC Burning Time: 55 to 60 Hours
- Dimensions: 6.5cm H
- Made in France
How to burn your Cire Trudon Candle?
In order to make the most of your candle, we recommend burning it until the whole surface is liquid, in order to free the wick and ensure perfect burning when it is next used.
- Do not leave your candle to burn for more than three consecutive hours, in order to preserve its perfume.
- Leave it to cool down completely before using it again and remove the burnt part of the wick. To prevent any smoke when you put it out, dip the wick into the wax and take it out again immediately. Arrange it in the center, ready for the re-lighting.
- Keep the candles away from children, flammable objects and fragile surfaces. Never leave them to burn unattended.
- Do not let the flame reach the bottom of your glass so that the glass does not get hot; leave 0.5cm of wax at the bottom of the glass.